Reporting Copyright Infringements
Conduit Ltd. d.b.a. “Como” (“Como”, “our”, “us” or “we”) does not permit copyright infringing activities or any infringements of intellectual property rights on any of its platforms or websites (“Website”), and will remove all content if properly notified that such content infringes upon the intellectual property rights of any party. Notifications about copyright or intellectual property rights infringements stating the location of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed, should be delivered in accordance with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (the “DMCA”), as detailed below.
Notice of Claims of Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to the DMCA provisions, Como has designated an agent (“Copyright Agent”) to receive Claimed Copyright Infringement Notifications on its Website. Please be advised that we enforce a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of subscribers who infringe upon intellectual property rights.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Como’s designated Copyright Agent with the following information in accordance with the DMCA:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located, detailed enough to be easily found by us; providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly; if possible, please add product identification (type of Como application and/or service), dates, screenshots, and all other relevant details that will be sufficient to identify the alleged infringement you are objecting to.
- Your address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed usage is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
All materials must be submitted in the English language. In the event that translated materials are used, please provide a notarized authorization of the translations.
Following receipt of your communication, Como may ask you to provide further or supplemental information, prior to removing any content which was displayed on the Website, as Como deems necessary to comply with the provisions of the DMCA. Please note that Como may also provide the registered user who uploaded the allegedly infringing content with your contact details, in order for that person to be able to contact you directly and communicate with you regarding your notification.
You may submit a counter notification to the Copyright Agent. To be effective, your counter notification must be a written communication provided to the Copyright Agent that includes substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before access to it was disabled;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be disabled;
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which you may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
After receipt of a counter notification, Como will promptly provide the person who submitted the Claimed Copyright Infringement Notification with a copy of the counter notification, and will inform that person that Como will replace the removed material, or cease disabling access to that material, in 10 business days.
Como will then replace the removed material and cease disabling access to it between 10 to 14 business days following receipt of the counter notice, unless the Copyright Agent first receives notice from the person who notified Como of the claimed copyright infringement that such person has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the registered user from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on Como’s system or network.
Como may deny or cancel any individual use of the Website, or terminate your account, if Como determines in its sole discretion that you infringed upon copyrights of any third party or you are a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than once, or a user whose uploaded material was removed from the Website more than once. Como may decide, at its sole discretion, that a sufficient reason exists for the immediate termination of your account for any reason, at any time. In these cases Como may terminate your account immediately. Como may notify you that it has canceled your account by sending a message to the email address that you provided during the registration process. Such notification will come into effect immediately.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that: (1) material is infringing, or (2) material was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, will be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, that Como may incur, if it is injured by such misrepresentation, as the result of its reliance upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material claimed to be infringing.
Copyright Agent Details
|Designated agent:||Mr. Omer Shmueli|
2 Ilan Ramon Street, Park Ta’asiyot Hamada,
Ness Ziona, Israel